Monday 9 September 2013

toasted homemade shawarma

 Ingredients For My Amateur Shawarma

  • Naan bread
  • shredded chicken
  • shredded beef
  • sausage 1/2
  • cabbage
  • maggi
  • cheese(optional)
  • onion
  • ketchup
  • mayonnaise
  • green pepper


 spreading chicken and beef gravy 

placing cheese on the shawarma






greased toaster waiting for folded naan bread


 I greased  the toaster, then place the folded bread on it
Folded  shawarma in the toaster


 Cooking Procedure:

  1. I cooked the shreddeed chicken and beef together with my shredded vegetables the way I make gravy
  2. spread mayonnaise on the bread 
  3. The gravy vegetables are then poured into the Naan bread, I added cheese and the chopped sausages before pouring in tomato ketchup and folding.
  4.  The bread is placed in the sandwich toaster.
  5. The toaster won't close, but it cooked the shawarma well.


 well made shawarma in the sandwich toaster
home made shawarma for lunch boxes

The kids saw the shawarma in their lunch boxes, they ate some and brought back the rest. Why/ They say my shawarma was too big. The taste of shawarma was there and all, but I think there is room for improvement.
Enjoy!

Want to showcase your product to Wives Connection Audience? Check out our Advertising Options

Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment